Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
If you’re a small business and you’ve ever asked yourself these questions, you’re in the right place.
- How can I make my website look better and improve my credibility?
- How do I know what the best things are to put on my website?
- How the hell do I update and maintain my website and keep everything up to date?
- What other things should I be doing online to get the best results for my business?
You have so many options out there for website designers and digital marketing services, so it can be hard to know who is the right fit for your business and where you are in your journey. I’m glad you stopped by.
How I can help you
First of all, I don’t work with everyone who needs a website.
I’m always happy to do my absolute best to help where I can, and can often recommend someone great, but I’m not always the right person for the job.
I can definitely help you if you if:
- You’re open to new ideas for improving your business using a website and digital marketing
- You’re willing to do some work to get the most out of your website
- You’re positive and motivated to learn new things
- You see the value in investing in your business
I’m a perfect fit if you’re looking for a web designer who will:
- Listen to and understand your goals, and get where you’re coming from
- Look at the bigger picture and focus on getting the best results for your business
- Be swift and responsive, and give you the push you need to get things done
- Support you and help you manage and maintain your website
- Be totally honest and transparent with you every step of the way
I’m obsessed with helping people to get the best results in the least amount of time so they can spend less time working, make more money, and get on with enjoying life.
At the end of the day, a website is just a tool to help you do business more efficiently.
I can’t really help you if:
- You suck at making decisions or you have a team of decision makers
- You’re always busy, disorganised, everything is urgent, or you don’t have time to do any work ON your business
- You’re not crystal clear about what your business offers or who your customers are
- You’re not open to new ideas or don’t like taking advice
Who is SwiftSites and what do they do?
I’m Adrian Griffin and I’ve been designing and building websites for close to 20 years (previously under the name Abepe) so I’ve seen a lot of platforms, tools, and techniques come and go.
Some things always stay the same and should be at the top of your list of priorities when looking for a website designer.
My main focus is always on these key elements. Most of them should be a given, but it still surprises me how so many modern websites miss the mark!
People love things that look great
It goes without saying that your website should look great and be easy to get around on different devices and screen sizes.
I take great pride in making the websites I design and build look slick and stand out.
People don’t like to have to think too hard
It should be really clear how you can help your customers or audience and what they need to do to work with you or buy your products or services.
I will work with you to discover what you offer and the best way for people to do business with you so we can create the most effective website.
Complicated things break
Websites don’t need to be complicated to be effective.
Keep everything as simple as possible with only the features you absolutely need to achieve your goals, and you’ll save the headache of complex ongoing maintenance and unexpected problems.
I approach every website project with this in mind and will do my best to keep everything as streamlined as possible so you can get on with running your business.
Websites need to be updated regularly and maintained
There are two sides to this coin.
On one side, you’ll need to be updating the content on your website regularly if you are planning to get any results with search engine optimisation or to give website visitors a reason to come back to your site.
Sure, the internet police won’t come and bust your door down if you don’t, but the best way to get results with your website is to give people a reason to find it, and creating content regularly is the best way.
On the other side, websites are built using software and, just like any software, it needs to be backed up, updated, secured, and monitored regularly so that everything is in top shape. This is especially true if the majority of your business comes through your website.
You can check out the website care page for more info.